Rev. Jessie Dancy, Ministerial Advisor
Rev. Sandra Rhodes, Conference Workers District President
Sis. Glenda Roulhac, President: Home Missions/Virgin Island
Rev. Michael Burden, Ministerial Advisor
Rev. Theodore Farrow Director
Rev. Jessie Dancy
Rev. Dexter Jones
Sis. Glenda Roulhac
Sis. Lorean Wilson
Rev. P. C. Jones, Ministerial Advisor
Bernard George, President
Theme: Men Working Together Works Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
Goal: To Build Male Spiritual Relationships Across the New Bern District by Developing and Building Strong Family, Church, and Community Leaders.
2021 Conference Year Program Vision, Goals and Activities
1) Provide a Program with Guest Speakers During Each of the Three Combined Meetings.
• January 16 – Planning Meeting with Black History Moment
• April 17 – Youth Recruitment & Program
• July 17 - Health and Wellness
2) Two Annual Projects (Suggestions)
• Overseas/Foreign Missionary Project)
• School Youth Mentoring Project
• Political Action Project
3) Annual 2-3 Hour Men’s Conference (June 4 & 5)
Bro. Hank Dobson, NC Conference Men of Zion President, ENCED Reginal Lay Council President
• Men of Zion Institute as recommended in Bishop Monroe’s Episcopal Address: (No.3)
Develop spiritual formation classes to edify the congregation regarding their individual commitment to the Christian faith.
Impart to the congregation what it means to be Christian in this present society.
4) Organize Project/Mission Planning Committees to Include Youth
• Organize MOZ Choir to Sing
• Finance Committee to Review Budget and Fundraising Strategy
(Bro. R. Hargett, Bro. Curtis White, Rev. Burden, and Rev. Willie Jones)
Rev. Stephanie Hargett, Ministerial Advisor
Carolyn M. Coward, President
Rev. Gregory Hargett, Jr.
Living A Life That ImpA.C.T.S. (Accountability, Christ-like, Team Building, Stewardship)